The Board of Directors of a prominent Civil Engineering consultancy in
Muscat is seeking an individual with strong management skills to fill the
position of General Manager.
General Manager Profile:
For the position, the candidate must
be of Civil engineering background with a Master’s degree qualification or
equivalent. With a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a managerial position,
the applicant must have profound knowledge of the engineering sector and the engineering
consultancy activities, which is considered key factor in the evaluation
Experience in the GCC countries will
General Manager Skills and Duties:
· Engage with board members organizational strategies
and set objectives.
· Oversee the production, implementation and update of
company policies, strategies and action plans.
· Represent the company at all public and private
administrations and all economic or professional organizations, in all
· Builds company image by collaborating with customers,
government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business
· Maintains quality service by establishing and
enforcing organization standards.
· Manage legal, financial affairs and oversee
recruitment of personnel to ensure the efficient conduct of company operations.
· Manage business proposals, response to tenders and
execution of service contracts on behalf of the company.
· Evaluate investments and oversee the good management
of resources, equipment and facilities
· REGULAR reporting to board members on; Business
development activities, Production and Account Balance “Payables &
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode