· Analyze marketing programs and
adjust strategy and tactics as necessary to increase effectiveness.
· Plan and conduct market research to
identify opportunities for increased sales.
· Manage development, production, and
distribution of promotional and collateral materials in collaboration with the
Sales Manager to support sales and marketing programs.
· Plan and oversee execution of
promotional activities including print, electronic media, trade shows, direct
mail, displays, and signage.
· Review analysis of marketing surveys
and provide post-event market reports, analysis, and regular status reports to
the General Manager on all programs.
· Maintain customer database and
approve the use of internal and external mailing lists.
· Manage the marketing budget.
Negotiate contract terms with outside agencies and suppliers.
· Communicate with outside advertising
agencies on ongoing campaigns.
· Maintain and develop sales staff and
their professional and technical knowledge by recruiting, selecting, orienting,
and training employees, and by providing educational opportunities.
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode