We are looking to hire an HR Manager (Arabic Speaker) with our client which is a reputed paints and coatings manufacturing company which is a part of group companies having operations across GCC, Italy, and Canada and this role is to be based in the head office in Dubai, UAE. (Working Hours 6 days a week)
The client is looking to hire a HR Manager with around 4-6 yrs of experience in UAE with strong knowledge of UAE Labour Law and HR operations. An Ideal candidate will be specialised in re-structuring the company with a decent software. The candidate should be having skills to evaluate faults in every department (HR Audit) and we will also need to evaluate each department. We basically need a person that has high expertise in change structures of the company (Change Management.)
This role reports to the Group HR Manager, and the HR Manager will be required to support all aspects of the HR function under the supervision of the Group HR Manager. The ideal person should have the willingness to learn and grow with the Organisation.
· Acting as a Key associate for instigating ERP system and voyaged the entire group data to the system and meting out their
· leave salary, advances, final settlement etc.
· Job evaluation familiarised the PMS system,
· Presenting grading system, salary restructuring, benchmarking and uniform C&B implementation across the region, and
· budget preparation and control dept. expenditure within approved budgets
· Spearheading a team of 800 members and designing job specifications/JD's KRA fixing for all the sites & goal setting
· Handling the statutory issues too Group medical insurance, workman compensation insurance, fidelity insurance etc.
· Analyzing the current business processes and scenarios for the business and recommending/developing solutions to meet the
· overall business needs
· Accountable for monthly cost reporting, budget vs actual; variance analysis on recruitment mobilization and retention costs &
· data capturing and reporting through sap HR/oracle, Orion/HR pact module, Microsoft Navision
· Resolving and executing strategies that improve employee satisfaction, retention and engagement and responsible for
· identification of position gaps while ensuring right staffing within prescribed timelines
· Overseeing talent acquisition, compensation management, policy implementation, analyzing current business processes &
· scenarios of client and developing solutions to meet the managerial constraint
· Managing the recruitment and inductions ensuring documentation is in place, including records of the recruitment process and
· pre-employment documentation
· Maintaining strong relations with Govt. and Non Govt. Organizations for better and fast functioning of organization, which includes Labour, Immigration, Economic Department, Chamber of Commerce, Municipality, and DEWA etc.
· Preparing offer letters for new starters in line with country standard benefits, dependent on location & grade, overseeing
· Administration of correspondences, including salary increase, promotion, transfer, resignation, etc.
· Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
· 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
· Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills- Arabic and English
· Arabic speakers only
· Attention to detail and good judgement
If you are Interested please click apply and we shall get back to you should your profile
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode