Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Our client in the Ceramic industry is looking to hire Executive Assistant with at least 10 years’ of experience. The EA will provide secretarial and administrative support for the organization’s Group Chief Executive Officer, responsible for communicating with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinating high-level meetings both internally and externally.
Location: Ras Al Khaimah
- Perform tasks using independent judgment and discretion
- Facilitate smooth communications between the executive and coworkers and between the executive and external parties such as media, customers as and when required.
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the executive's use in documents
such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations
- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Handle all email correspondence and summarize the contents of correspondence for CEO.
- Manage the Group CEO’s schedules and make travel arrangements to make the best use of his time.
- Handle confidential information maintaining full discretion.
• Must hold a Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode