Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our client, a leading multinational retail organization is seeking a Director of Finance. This is exciting opportunity to be part of the growth phase of the organization. The position reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for managing a team of approximately 10 staff.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Protect and develop the assets of the company
• Partner with business and enable value adding decision making by providing timely information
• Manage financial communication with shareholders
• Implement and ensure strong Finance, IT and Compliance processes are in place including accounting, cash collection, treasury, revenue/cost monitoring/optimization, financial/business planning, reporting, IT infrastructure & Operations, Compliance with laws and regulations, disaster recovery and other compliance related matters.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in finance management in retail or F&B sector
• Demonstrated ability to lead a finance team, provide value adding strategic insights, deal with external stakeholders and drive change in processes and behaviors• Robust knowledge of finance rules including IFRS, VAT, business licenses) and process and KPI's needed for a retail organization.• Ability to articulate and present complex information and recommendations to senior management and shareholders• Strong skills in excel and PowerPoint
• SAP knowledge an asset
For better web experience, please use the website in portrait mode